The Catholic University of America


All students, full time and part time, are eligible for care at CUA's Student Health Services. We are your health care providers away from home. Please browse our Web site to learn more about the services we offer. Feel free to contact us  to ask questions


Student Health Services
will be open from 9am-5pm
Thursday and Friday
for orientation.
We will start our regular patient care
schedule on Monday, August 27th.


Student Health Services
does NOT administer
the student medical insurance.
If you have any questions regarding waivers or 
the insurance, please click here.

 For after hours instructions click here.
For a list of local urgent care centers click here.


Please check out the STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL at:





  Have some Fun and Say Hello to Spring!!



 Simple things to help stay healthy

  1. Drink plenty of water
  2. Get 8 hours of sleep
  3. Exercise
  4. Eat a Healthy Diet
  5. Take a few minutes each day to take a deep breath and relax
  6. Wash your hands frequently
  7. Spend time with friends and family
  8. Have fun
  9. Smile
  10. Enjoy Life









Immunization Records

All students under the age of 26 are required by DC Law to submit immunization records.

All incoming students under the age of 26 for Fall 2018 are required to submit their immunization records.  The due date for Freshmen is July 1, 2018.  A late fee of $100 will be placed on your account if the records are not submitted or are incomplete by that date. The due date for immunization records for international students, transfer students, graduate students and Law students is August 1, 2018.  Once you have submitted your immunization records and they are complete, it will be listed as "complete" on your Cardinal Station checklist.

All immunization information MUST be entered through the student health portal. Do not fax or scan any records to our office.  Records not submitted through the patient portal will NOT be accepted. You will need to enter your vaccination dates on the immunization form on the patient portal AND upload your supporting documentation.  This is a two step process. If you have any problems with this, please email .

If you are a current student and have noted that your student account has a hold placed on it for "health" reasons, your immunization record may be incomplete or missing. Please contact Student Health Services at  if you have any questions.  This hold will prevent you from being able to register for the Fall 2018 semester.

Medical Consent

If you will be under 18 years of age when you start the semester, please have your parents  sign and complete the medical consent form. This form is required in order to treat you at Student Health Services.



Are you traveling this summer?

  • Be prepared
  • Check the CDC travel web site for any health warnings.
  • Remember your sun screen
  • Wash your hands often
  • Be aware of your surroundings in a new area
  • Enjoy and Relax!!!