The Student Health Services provides primary health care to all students with an emphasis on health maintenance and illness prevention. Medical care and advice is consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
To accomplish our mission, we aspire to achieve the following goals:
- To help you understand the nature and causes of your medical problem or injury, the importance of its treatment, and how it might be avoided in the future.
- To assist you in maintaining good health and thereby assisting you achieve academic success.
- To educate you how to reduce your risk for disease and injury by helping you learn to make appropriate lifestyle changes.
- To help you learn how to access and navigate the health care system on your own.
- To provide an environment of joy, care and respect for each individual.